A coin.πŸͺ™πŸͺ™

 “In the same way there are raining nights and sunny days,

There are also the good and bad days.

The days when we would play, run around the house, laugh endlessly and our smile would never fade.

The days we would hug each other and never want to let go of our very own embrace.

The days we would have joy in our hearts, passion in our body and love to give.


But, 

In the same way the sun sets after a long day,

The thunder begins. 

The epitome of our sacrifice for each other fades.

As quickly as the snap of our fingers, 

The passion disappears. 

As quickly as the morning comes after a very busy night,

The sacrifice of toxicity for peace is gone.


In these moments, 

I do wonder if I’m involved with a coin.

Heads or Tails? 

Lost in the beauty of your smile?

Or engulfed in your cruelty?

Heads or Tails?”


It’s only when I’m done reading I notice the tears streaming down my face. I’m deafened by the sounds of loud applause from every angle. Left, right, centre. I’m grateful I can use my very own experiences to be a source of entertainment. In this moment, I reminisce the daytimes we’d act like lovebirds and in the night, I’d cry myself to sleep. I reminisce in the moments he’d put his strong arms around my waist, claiming me as his and later that very week, he’d call me a slut and tell me he could do so much better.

 In that moment, I can’t help it. I break down.

…Image from PNGKey…


Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful piece🀝
Unknown said…
Aisha!!!!.

You're doing well dear.
Unknown said…
My own NeNe!!
This is great to be honest.
First time taking my time to read your post and i was like waoh!.
I read this during my leisure time.Surely, Next reading will be a schedule and not my leisure time.
It worth it!!.
Keep it up Ma'am.
Pinky said…
This is amazing Aisha✨
It’s like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.. duality of man
Priscilla said…
This is beautiful!πŸ₯Ί❤️.
Ayokunle said…
❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Haru said…
Sugoii stekiii 😍

Popular Posts