Secrets 🤫

Secrets. Secrets. Secrets. 

It's no secret that I'm in love with you. 

It's no secret my heart jumps at the sound of your name. 

Its no secret how I get nervous just by the thought of holding your hand. 

Lest I imagine kissing your lips?

Oh I shall run mad. 


Secrets. Secrets. Secrets. 

Let’s dwell on what’s actually a secret. 

You don’t know that I killed Chioma, the one with big boobs and the beautiful jewelry. 

Wait, before you get angry. I can explain.

You were trying to make me jealous I know. 

By putting your head on her breasts and calling her your ‘girlfriend’ 

I know, I’m aware. 

I know it hurt you when you saw me look in your eyes. 

Just as much as it hurt me.

So I just put us both out of our misery. 


Afterwards, you went into a spiral. There was Yemi, Chichi, Amanda, Emmanuella. 

It’s no secret they all went missing soon afterwards 

The secret is that their bones are here. 

Not here with me but in my basement. 

Rotting and decaying 

Because how dare they lay their filthy hands on you, my golden boy? 🥹


Secrets, Secrets, Secrets. 

I do hope this last one isn’t a secret. 

And if it is, I hope it comes to reality one day. 

That I did all of this, just because I’m in love with you. 

Our love, the biggest forbidden secret. 


Image from ‘Written By Wolves.’ 

Comments

Tony said…
Our favorite inconsistent twitter😹😹. New piece finally, Dark af. I like the way you wrote the character every psychopath needs to believe they are doing the right thing innit. Beautiful work as always bad guy
Tony said…
Writter*
Princess said…
This is me , saying ah ,ah ah, while reading

All these for love????


And i
Haru said…
the things we do for love
Ayokunle said…
Nothing scarier than someone obsessed. The things we do for what we call love. Beautiful story ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Anonymous said…
A fellow psychopath😈😈
Danbabs said…
Aisha go and audition for a part in YOU season 5 ...because e be like you don dey mental 😭😭
Monalisa said…
That choice of words and rhyme. Simultaneously, Imagination( Poetry)

Popular Posts